As a teacher of both English for Speakers of Other Languages and Social Studies, I strive to bring both our international and local students a global perspective and quality instruction. My goal is to get them asking their own questions and broadening their knowledge base while I act as a guide through the learning process. My previous experience as an International Studies graduate student, English teacher in Hong Kong, and traveler in Asia, Africa, and Europe all influence my instruction in the classroom.
- Courses and Grade Levels:
- US History Honors, English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Certifications and Honors:
- Pi Gamma Mu (Social Sciences Honor Society), Sigma Iota Rho (International Relations Honor Society), TEFL Certificate - ITTT
- MA International Studies, University of South Carolina / BA Political Science, Francis Marion University