Math is a tough subject. It engages a different part of the brain than the other disciplines and can be mentally and physically draining. I want my students to keep pushing to find answers to the toughest problems. Sometimes, all it takes is thinking "outside the box". I enjoy seeing my students tackle problems and taking pride in solving them.
What do you like about teaching at TBCS?
I enjoy teaching at TBCS because our students are very talented and have me continuously raising my expectations for them. I imagine they will have great futures! Also, my fellow faculty members are very talented.
- Courses and Grade Levels:
- Geometry (9th Grade)
- Geometry Honors (9th Grade)
- Statistics (11th and 12th Grade)
- AP Statistics (11th and 12th Grade)
- Yearbook (High School)
- Certifications and Honors:
- SC Teaching Fellow
- Google Certified Educator: Level 2
- Apple Teacher with Swift Playgrounds Recognition
- B.S., Education, College of Charleston