Ashley Ridenour grew up in a military family and moved around a lot as a child. She just recently graduated from Virginia Tech as a double major in biochemistry and biology. She was a chemistry and organic chemistry tutor for the professional chemistry fraternity Alpha Chi Sigma. Additionally for the past year she has been volunteering at a crisis hotline near Virginia Tech, where she has learned to listen and help diverse people in unique situations. She has a passion for engaging students and nurturing a love of science so they want to continue with the subject.
- Courses and Grade Levels:
- Life Science (7th grade), Physical Science (8th grade), Conceptual Physics (10th and 11th)
- Certifications and Honors:
- Alpha Chi Sigma (Professional Chemistry)
- B.S. in Biochemistry and Biology, Virginia Tech