Parental involvement is key to the success of the school and we encourage all parents to take an active role in the many different areas of school life.
Our school is successful in part because of the countless hours of parent and volunteer support. The Parent Guild has a number of opportunities for you to get involved and we are looking for volunteers! If you are able and willing to help out in one or more of the following areas, please email the Parent Guild President.
Each grade has parents who serve as Grade Representatives. Each grade is asked to provide treats for our teachers during an assigned month, which the grade representatives coordinate. They would also help coordinate any other activities which involve grade-specific needs.
Tallying, ordering, and distributing the daily lunch order is a task that is eased with parental help. We are always looking for volunteers to assist and serve as a Lunch Coordinator, or to help with the paperwork involved.
Titan Trot 5K
This fun event needs a committee of 4 or 5 people. The race is run on our state-champion cross country course and is followed by refreshments and awards.
The Parent Guild coordinates many events and fundraisers that help the running of the school.
Parent Guild activities include:
Beach Blast Fundraiser Event
Beginning of the school year event (August) at Hotel Florence/Victor's Bistro
Bob Nielsen Scholarship Fund Golf Tournament
Your shopping dollars can help raise money for Trinity-Byrnes!
- Boxtops for Education
- Harris Teeter
- Office Depot.
Innisbrook is our Fall Fundraiser – with an expanded product line there is much more than just gift wrap and cookie dough!
- Over 150 top-quality products including 63 gift wrap designs
- 90% of the catalog products are $15 or less
- 80% of the products are made in America.
SCRIP is a Latin word that means anything used instead of money. In our case, Scrip is Gift Cards.
What is United Scrip?
United Scrip purchases gift cards in bulk from retailers at a discount. You buy the cards at face value, and the School receives a portion of the discount towards fundraising.
How does it work?
Instead of buying gift cards from stores, purchase them through UnitedScrip. Easy!
- Go to www.scripzone.com
- Click on “New User” and fill in all of the blanks. Click “Accept and Create User”. Fill in your name and address information. Click “finish” and you will be taken to a new screen which has a “Join Group” button. Type in our group id: 843395TCS
- Place your order at any time.
- Your options for payment include credit card or paying online using the ScripPayment Gateway.
- You will be asked to pay a small shipping fee. 1 to 4 cards ($250 max) will be shipped via regular mail for $2, 1 to 15 cards ($500 max) will be shipped via regular mail for $4.25. All other orders will ship USPS Priority mail for $8.50.
AmazonSmile is the same as Amazon with the same products, prices, and services. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Trinity-Byrnes Collegiate School whenever you shop AmazonSmile.
If you shop at Harris Teeter, you can easily support TBCS! You must link your VIC card to our school in order for us to receive the rebate. You can do this two ways:1) Go to harristeeter.com/together-in-education and link your card. 2) Email your VIC card number to email@example.com. Harris Teeter VIC card: TBCS code 2775 VIC rewards are active August-May and then your card must be re-linked to TBCS.
Contact the Office if you need more information on this easy way to help raise funds for Trinity-Byrnes.